When you need answers about your questions regarding garage door services and products at Raleigh Garage Door, please check out FAQs. Of course, if your question isn’t answered, feel free to contact us online or reach us over phone at 919-800-0257 today!
1. Do you provide free estimates?
We are happy to provide free estimates for garage door installation and repair works.
2. What are carriage style garage doors?
Carriage style garage doors are designed with antique charm. If you want to bring a nice look to your home, you can choose from several carriage style garage doors. No matter whatever type you choose, they can enchant you for years to come.
3. Are you insured, licensed and bonded?
YES, we are insured, bonded and licensed and will provide you with the necessary documentation.
4. Can you help me with my broken garage doors any time?
Yes, we provide emergency garage door services to serve your garage door needs with precision and attention to every detail.
5. Do you hire full time garage door technicians?
Raleigh Garage Door technicians are full-time professionals and are professionally trained with state-of-the-art tools and equipment in the industry. They are available to repair, service and install any garage door system.
6. Do you provide garage door replacement parts?
Yes, Raleigh Garage Door provides highest quality garage door parts available in the industry. Rest assured that your garage door will operate safely and effortlessly for more years to come.
7. Do you serve commercial garage doors?
Yes, our garage door technicians provide commercial garage door services including automatic garage door and commercial rolling garage door.
8. What will I do with my jammed garage door?
When you find your jammed garage door, you should contact Raleigh Garage Door technicians as soon as possible. We will provide you with user-friendly, flexible garage door solutions best suiting your requirements.
9. What will I do when my garage door won’t open?
When your garage door won’t open, it’s wise to call our professional garage door specialist instead of doing it yourself.
10. Can you fix my garage door if it makes loud noises?
Yes, we can make your garage door the quietest on the block.
11. Does my garage door need maintenance?
Most of the garage doors available today don’t need maintenance. But there are a few important things you can do to keep your door in good working condition throughout the year. You can call us as soon as possible and let’s get started!
12. Is my garage door spring broken?
Your garage door spring may be broken if it can’t open or close or makes an excessively unusual, loud noise when it’s operating. Broken garage door spring needs professional garage door services.
13. Is professional garage door installation necessary?
Yes, it’s paramount that your garage door should be installed perfectly to make sure that your home remains safe and secure.
14. Why my garage door makes loud noises? Your garage door may be noise for different reasons, like broken hinges, worn springs and poor stability.